CS Equestrian provides professional and friendly riding tuition for all abilities. We are based in Neath in South Wales and cover the area including Swansea, Port Talbot and Bridgend.
- Never ridden before and want to learn the basics?
- Want to learn more about horse and stable management?
- Want to improve your riding skills?
- Want to learn to jump?
Whether you have never ridden before or want to improve your dressage or jumping skills we can cater for you. Browse our website then contact us to discuss your individual needs.
CS Equestrian is a fully licensed family run business for all things equestrian catering for all ages and abilities. We can offer:
- Individual or group riding instruction at our premises on Banwen Farm, Neath or at a location of your choice
- Half-hour / hourly lessons for all abilities (Beginner up to competition level)
- Fun ‘pony days’
- Lead-rein rides for beginners
- Stable management and horse care tuition
- Introduction to pony club activities
- Breaking / schooling / clipping service etc
- Full Livery
We provide a very personal service and pride ourselves in being able to ensure that your equine experience is individually designed to meet your needs.
Ceri Simpson, your Instructor, graduated from Aberystwyth University with an Honours Degree in Equine Science. She is British Horse Society trained and is experienced in Pony Club Instruction. Ceri has been riding and competing herself for more than 20 years. She is now a qualified IAAT registered Veterinary Physiotherapist as is training students for City & Guilds qualifications in horse care and management and also for UKCC’s from the riding school.